Thursday, February 5, 2009





Happy Birthday Mirage. . . You are five years old. Recently I heard,"Dogs live in the moment," Thank God. When we get home we will have a proper celebration. I called GDB today asking Jeanine to give her a special day :-)
Dan and I slept in, enjoyed coffee and hit the road. We need to snorkel and I am "Timid", according to Dan. I thought I was afraid. . . We passed a pack of wild boars, who nearly crashed into our car and they thrashed along the road side. Kalua Pork on the hoof. Breakfast was late at the Olympic Cafe. We needed full tummies to snorkel.
Arriving at Lawaii Beach we contacted Mike and Nancy and stowed our gear. Snorkel Bob helped us out with the gear. Wading into the cold water we donned our masks and fins. Wow! what a teriffic array of tropical fish. So glad Dan gave me a nudge. After staggering out of the deep, we landed face down on the shore, panting, dizzy and wak. Well worth twelve dollars.
Up at the Moragn's we showered and enjoyed an early cocktail and continued getting to know one another.
Heading for home, we encountered more North Shore sprinkles. . .oh well, the sunset was breathtaking.
I whipped up some roasted garlic to add to the bow tie pasta and chichen. We have come to love the star fruit. Like a crisp apple.
A very good day
"In Lawaii Bay
Snorkel Dan and snorkel Sue
frighten pretty fish"



God Bless us all. . .Mahalo

No comments:

Post a Comment